Welcome to ShopperCaddie and ShopperCaddie+ (previously BcLapp), operated by Sunhill LLC, located at 111 Town Square Place, Suite 1203, Jersey City, New Jersey 07310, USA (“ShopperCaddie and ShopperCaddie+,” “we,” or “our”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
- Access and Retention.In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
- Eligibility.You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Service is also not available to any users who have been previously removed or suspended from the Service.
- License for Mobile Application
- Commercial Use of Service.
If you are using and/or accessing the Service on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you represent and warrant that:
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Websites, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Service in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Websites, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, harvesting or data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, and using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Service is with the permission of Sunhill LLC, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Sunhill’s sole discretion.
- Account Creation and Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Sunhill of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Sunhill will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ account.
- Your Use of the Service
- You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any content from the Websites or Service, unless given express permission by Sunhill.
- You must not copy, republish, adapt, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any content on or from the Websites and/or Service.
- You must not use any content in any way that is designed to create a separate service or that replicates any part of the offering of the Service.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any content.
- You must not employ any techniques or make use of any services, automated or otherwise, designed to misrepresent your activity on the Service, including without limitation by the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log in, send messages, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Service.
- You must not alter or remove, or attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Websites or any content appearing on the Websites.
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Websites, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Websites, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to content on the Websites.
- You must not use the Websites to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Sunhill’s sole and reasonable discretion;
- any information, content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
iii. any content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in Sunhill’s sole and reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which will or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Service or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Service, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Service; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Service, or any content on the Websites.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any Sunhill employee. If Sunhill determines that any user has threatened, stalked, harassed, or verbally abused any Sunhill employee or another Sunhill Member, Sunhill reserves the right to immediately terminate that user’s membership and suspend access to the Service.
- You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ account to any third party without the prior written approval of Sunhill.
- You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
- No Employment or Agency Relationship.
- ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ is a Marketplace; Limitation of Liability
ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ acts as a marketplace to connect “Users,” who are looking to purchase certain items for sale for sale (the “Items”), and “Affiliates,” who offer such Items for sale (collectively, the “Users”). You acknowledge and agree that Sunhill is not a party to any agreement between you and another User, and that we are not liable to you for any loss incurred as the result of a User’s acts or omissions, including without limitation failure to fulfill an order, failure to communicate, breach of contract, conversion, fraud, negligence, and intellectual property violations.
You acknowledge and agree that Sunhill does not own any Item advertised on the Websites and/or Service. Sunhill does not necessarily have control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of any User’s services, the truth or accuracy of any User statements, or the ability of Users to fulfill their obligations under an agreement with you. Sunhill cannot ensure that a User will actually complete a transaction or follow through on their promises.
Sunhill cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a User. Sunhill encourages you to communicate directly with other Users through the tools available on the Websites.
- Representations and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant to Sunhill as follows:
- Your Content and the availability thereof on the Service does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights in confidential information.
- Your Content is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Your Content does not and will not create any liability on the part of Sunhill, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and/or shareholders.
- All information provided by you, including without limitation Your Content and any information posted through your account, is accurate and up-to-date.
Sunhill reserves the right to remove Your Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Service and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of Your Content, or Items listed by you on the Websites, breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person’s rights or violates any law, rule or regulation.
- You Bear Risk of Upload. Sunhill uses reasonable security measures in order to attempt to protect any content or information that you upload, including without limitation any information, photographs or other images, or intellectual property (collectively, “Your Content”). However, Sunhill cannot guarantee that there will be no unauthorized copying or distribution of Your Content nor will Sunhill be liable for any copying or usage of Your Content not authorized by BcLapp. You hereby release and forever waive any claims you may have against Sunhill for any such unauthorized copying or usage of Your Content, under any theory of liability. THE SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR CONTENT USED BY SUNHILL HEREIN ARE PROVIDED AND USED “AS-IS” AND WITH NO WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES THAT SUCH SECURITY MEASURES WILL WITHSTAND ATTEMPTS TO EVADE SECURITY MECHANISMS OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO CRACKS, DISABLEMENTS OR OTHER CIRCUMVENTION OF SUCH SECURITY MEASURES.
- Reviews. You may post reviews on the Websites (the “Reviews”). Sunhill reserves the right to remove any Review that Sunhill determines, in its sole discretion, is inaccurate, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable. If you believe that a Review is objectionable, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the Review be removed.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sunhill is not obligated to remove any Reviews, and disclaims any liability arising from or relating to Reviews posted on the Websites.
- Modifications to Service, Termination of Service.Sunhill reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Sunhill shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Services, Sunhill reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites and/or Service.
If either you or Sunhill terminates your membership, you may lose Your Content or any other information stored on or in association with your account.
- Third Party Content. Sunhillmay provide third party content on the Websites and/or Service and may provide links to webpages and content of third parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Sunhill does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. Please be aware that Sunhill does not create Third-Party Content, nor does Sunhill update or monitor it. Sunhill is therefore not responsible for any Third-Party Content on the Service. Members use such Third-Party Content at their own risk.
The Service may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ users (collectively, the “Reference Sites”). Sunhill does not endorse any Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service are solely between you and the relevant advertiser. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
The Website contains information from Open Food Facts, which is made available here under the Open Database License (ODbL), the Database Contents License (DbCL), and the Attribution-ShareAlike License. These Licenses shall supersede the terms of this Agreement with regards to information from Open Food Facts. In the event that information is used within the ODbL, DbCL, or the Attribution-ShareAlike License, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of such Licenses.
- Intellectual Property.BcLapp/ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+, the BcLapp/ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Service are trademarks of Sunhill or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sunhill or the applicable trademark holder. Any authorized use of these trademarks must be in accordance with any guidelines that Sunhill may provide you from time to time.
Sunhill retains all proprietary rights in the Websites and the Service, except where otherwise noted. The Websites contain the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Sunhill, and its licensors. Except where we have given you express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ is proprietary. Except where otherwise specified in this Agreement, all content is copyrighted material of Sunhill and for ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ Members’ use only. Distribution of content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that Sunhill would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, ShopperCaddie shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have.
You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing “BcLapp”,”ShopperCaddie”,”ShopperCaddie+” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Sunhill without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the BcLapp/ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Sunhill and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us or any other affiliation.
The Service is owned and operated by Sunhill. Unless otherwise indicated, all content and other materials on the Service, including, without limitation, Sunhill’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence).
- Ownership of Your Content; Licenses.
Sunhill does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, with respect to Your Content, you grant Sunhill a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, and non-exclusive license(s) to use, publish, distribute, modify, reproduce, sell, and publicly display such content on the Service or elsewhere, for any purpose whatsoever including without limitation monetary gain.
In the event that you send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or feedback to Sunhill (collectively, the “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is non-confidential and non-proprietary to you, and you grant to Sunhill a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, and publicly display such Feedback for any reason or purpose, without attribution or compensation to you.
- Copyright Policy.Sunhill prohibits the submission or posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to:
111 Town Square Place, Suite 1203, Jersey City, New Jersey 07310, USA
When contacting us, please make sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified content on ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the content that you claim is infringing and the ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ URL(s) where such content can be located;
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ user name if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. ¤512(c), please also include the following:
- with respect to your statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
Sunhill will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) or other applicable copyright law. U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
- Repeat Infringer Policy. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws around the world, Sunhill has adopted a policy that it will promptly terminate without notice any user’s access to the Service if that user is determined by Sunhill to be a “repeat infringer.” A repeat infringer includes, without limitation a user who has been notified by Sunhill of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had any user-submitted content removed from the Service more than twice. Sunhill may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
In addition, Sunhill accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by intellectual property rights owners to protect their materials.
- Terms for the iOS App
You further acknowledge and agree that neither Apple nor Google is responsible for addressing or resolving any claims by you or a third party relating to your use and/or possession of the App, including, but not limited to, warranty or liability claims, claims that the App fails to conform to a legal or regulatory requirement, consumer protection or similar claims, or claims that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party (including, without limitation, trademark, copyright, and/or patent rights).
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Sunhill be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in the Websites or Service or in any written or oral communications from Sunhill or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Websites and Service, along with the services provided by employees of the Websites and Service, are offered “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Sunhill makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Websites’ content or that the functionality of the Websites or Service will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of the Websites and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SUNHILL, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE, EVEN IF SUNHILL HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SUNHILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SUNHILL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUNHILL SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of Sunhill and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Websites or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of $500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to Sunhill during the six months prior to notice to Sunhill of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
- Indemnity by You.You agree to indemnify and hold Sunhill, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to:
- any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of Sunhill.
- Sunhill Affiliates and Associates. From time to time, Sunhill may enter into affiliate or similar relationships with third party individuals or companies. We will provide you with information regarding such affiliations whenever required or advisable. Currently, we are engaged in the following affiliate relationships:
- You may choose to connect your account to Amazon Alexa and/or Google Home (collectively, the “Smart Speakers”). Should you choose to do so, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and agree to the relevant Terms of Service and Privacy Policies listed below and that your data will be used in accordance with such privacy:
|Third Party Vendor||Links|
- Parental or Guardian Permission.Some of the content on the Websites may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEE-BASED SERVICES OR GIVE BCLAPP THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Websites and/or the Service, by using the Websites and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of New Jersey with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of New Jersey. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Arbitration Provision/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Websites and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Claim”) arising out of or connected with the Websites and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of New Jersey, County of Hudson, or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of New Jersey, County of Hudson, or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Walgreens. Walgreens and the Walgreens logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Walgreen Co. in the United States and/or other countries. The Service offered is not sponsored, associated with or endorsed by Walgreens.
Walmart. Walmart and the Walmart logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Walmart Co. in the United States and/or other countries. The Service offered is not sponsored, associated with or endorsed by Walmart.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. BcLapp/ShopperCaddie/ShopperCaddie+ is a trademark of Sunhill LLC.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Last updated on 03/17/2021.